I was a child,
Clueless about world wide,
Clueless about meaning of life.
All I know is just to cry,and i don't know why,
Have the world in my own imagination way..
Time is running,
Why everyone wearing same clothes as me?
Mom said I'm a student now,With them friends i shall be,
With adults as teachers i know,
Teach me something about life,
I have learned knowledge is crucial,
For us to survive,
I have learned about allies,enemies and love,
For my bittersweet memories.
Slowly,
My world started to change,
Too many rules and regulations to follow,
Too many orders and obligations to obey,
Life was hard but yet more understandable,
I've dream now of what I'm going to be,
when I grow up..
Now,
19 years have passed,
With memories I've compiled,
With experiences I've gained,
Life indeed hard yet exciting i learned,
As long heart beats, it's journey haven't ended,
I have a dream to be fulfilled,
Got lectures to attend,
Still more things to be discovered...
No comments:
Post a Comment